Sunday, July 8, 2012

splash

This is the time of the year [by that I mean summer] when people are trying to enjoy the warm weather and rest from the heavy winter clothing. Well I'm just gonna put the clothing aside for now [and I'm saying for now, cause we're gonna return to that subject in another post]. Right now the thing that is full of excitements is summery drinks that keep you cool throughout the summery warm and HOT days. Here are few versions I've been trying recently.
All kinds of smoothies. And most of them include strawberries and bananas. You can find a bunch of recipes online and mix them up. I usually blend a handful of strawberries, one banana and a cup of orange juice, blend it all together and your drink is ready. You can use frozen strawberries as well, then you won't need any ice, or banana juice in place of orange juice, then you won't need to add banana, just the juice. I'ts all up to you, to mix n match it all.


 Cold coffee, iced coffee, on a hot summer day, you probably won't want to drink a hot coffee, cause hot summed up with hot equals really hot [and I mean really hot]. So just change up your coffee routine and try something cooler. You might enjoy it.


 Another thing I prefer are watery drinks. You simply pour some water in a glass, add fruits, berries or any other ingredients you like [I like making a bigger amount of the drink and then drinking it throughout the day] and your drink is ready simple as that. Plus you know water is important for you and your body, so this is just another nice version how to spice up your water routine.



Thanks for reading.

xo e*

No comments:

Post a Comment