Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back From Stockholm






I'm back from Stockholm! Even though I didn't have a lot time to spent in the city I managed to go to H&M, finally, I've been wanting this for so long. So when I finally got there it was amazing, even though I wasn't in the largest one (when we went around the city afterwards we found two more). These are the things I managed to buy in really short amount of time and I was actually looking only for accessories. Ok, I'll stop talking. This is just not going anywhere, I'm just excited. About the trip (voyage) itself in next posts.

xo E

1 comment:

  1. I love your purchases!! Those earrings are absolutely darling! I love the assortment of bracelets as well! ahh. H&M never does wrong!!

    beijos!
    menina elegante
    www.meninaelegante.com

    ReplyDelete