Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've been dreaming of a white Christmas!!







I wore a batwing shirt and jeans from Cubus, Reserved hat and Primark necklace and bracelets (I've been waiting for something from this shop for so long, and no I have sth, it feels so great, I was so happy yesterday).

I got this great pearl necklace and bracelets from my cousin, she's really great! And this necklace has a little bow on it, it lok so pretty and cute! And I'm wearing my hat, that's actually a beret, you just can't see the other side of it (maybe some other time).

And guess what, my dream came true and it was snowing and snowing, except yeasterdays evening, when it started raining - not the greatest Christmas present..



But everything, except that, went amazing :)

Merry Christmas and happy New Year everyone, have a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. that necklace is really pretty
    my friend has one like it

    check out my blog , its new and i need all the advice i can get

    http://rockgeorgiaroll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete