Monday, June 8, 2009

What I'm doing?

One day when I wore a skirt, girls at my school were like "is it your birthday today? Sorry, I didn't remember" and then I think that's nice if everyone is wishing you happy birthday (or name day) 3 months later, but it's not that nice when they think it's today, but it's not. I really love fashion, but because of this thing called financial crisis I'm a little bit crashed and lost. After those last three years I've been working, I feel that this summer sth's missing cause there won't be that big shopping spree like there was last year. Now I'm just over thinking everything. I've always been like that, when my mom says "if you want it, I'll buy it for you" and then I think that I don't want to waste her money or my dad's money. But anyway, I've kept myself strong for that and now I'm getting introduced (starting to check out) to some of my town's secondhand stores, I just didn't new any good in my town, that would have sth what I could wear. I even remember that when I was little, secondhand shopping was so big, because it was new (kind of) for everyone and also exciting (now I know how to write this word right).
You know.. What I need right now is a pair of jelly flats. I saw them in a magazine and remembered, that I had one when I was little and I used to like and enjoy them. Remembering that, I feel like I need a pair right now. So, hoping to find one somewhere here in Latvia.





Skirt - self made; Gladiator sandals; Tank top - Reserved; Cardigan - Vero Moda

3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt the black and white print is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You made this skirt??? You're so talented!!

    XO
    http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete